Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm in the 21st Century!

I have finally joined everyone else living and blogging in the 21st Century by creating my own.  I can't imagine that anyone will care about what I have to post, but it will give me a place to organize and collect my thoughts and memories.  I've never been much of a journalist, but lately I've thought I'd like to try.  So, I invite you to come with me on this journey and maybe learn something amusing/interesting about me, my family, and our lives.  I can't wait to see your comments, that is if anyone's following...

2 comments:

  1. You're ahead of me, I don't have my own blogs, just several on things like facebook. I'll bookmark your blog and try to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna hear more....


    Now you have 3 followers :)

    ReplyDelete