Monday, November 29, 2010

Anniversary


 



November 19, 1983

Thanksgiving 2010

Anniversary - a time for remembering - could be annually, could be daily or anything in between.  Can be remembrance of a happy time or sad one.  Or just something remarkable.  I've marked several anniversaries lately: Aug 25 is Daddy and Sis's anniversary; Sept 10 is her birthday and Sept 20 is his birthday - I am thankful for every single day I have with him on this planet!  Oct 12 was 13 years since John Denver died; Oct 14 is my baby's (ha!) birthday and Oct 22 is my baby daddy's (husband) birthday; Nov 8 was Alan and Ashley's 2 year wedding anniversary; Nov 27 will always be my mama's birthday even though April 16 is the anniversary of her home-going.  And November 19 is mine and Paul's wedding anniversary - 27 years this year.  I am so blessed to have the love of the man God literally put in my path back in 1982.  It was truly love at first sight - the best part is he says the same thing!  We met in Sunday School at Sherwood Baptist Church, Albany, GA, and I knew from that moment we would be together.  After our first date, I told my roommate that I'd just had a date with the man I would marry - I believe God put us together forever.  Hasn't always been easy, but every year on our anniversary I'm glad we're committed to each other.  Paul, I love you more every day and am thankful to God for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment