Saturday, June 4, 2011

Crafting - wood

I love crafting - just about all kinds.  I've painted tshirts and sweatshirts (like everyone!) and done a host of other things - some might get their own post.  But just recently I did a repeat craft project - I don't do that very often because I don't want to give someone something I've done before, lest they think I don't think enough of them to make something original.  Plus, I'm getting old and I forget what I've done when and for who!  This wooden block project is something Paul and I did for our friends having children WAY back in the day when Alan was little.  Now our friends are having grandchildren and some of Alan's friends are having children so this one came out of retirement.  We use a plaque that Paul fashions in his shop and alphabet blocks - most are ones Alan had and played with, and I've added to the collection as well.  Then pegs for hanging stuff.  I love this, mostly because Paul and I make it together.  An oldie but goodie!  Anybody who wants one, help me find the blocks~

No comments:

Post a Comment