Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Our Job!

Morning music message again!  I truly believe nature is alive and in tune with its Creator.  I wish I were as in tune with my Creator!  This morning's music message echoed what Jesus said in Luke 19:40,
“I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.”
This was in response to the Pharisees wanting him to quiet the crowd welcoming Him into Jerusalem on Palm Sunday.  I can see around me all created, living things bursting with praise at their Creator in their own beautiful ways (blooms, growth, sunshine, rain) - but we who have a voice are so often silent.  And I can also imagine those created, living things bursting with praise aloud if we don't raise our voices to Him.  Can't you?  But it's our job to praise Him and lift Him up.  Jesus said if we would do that, He would do the rest by drawing all men to Himself. 

Lord, please help me not be silent when it comes to praising you!

No comments:

Post a Comment